Help us make future videos: http://www.patreon.com/thevedicway
Take a look at this beautiful, all-natural paint. Its a paint that can be applied on any rough surface, including concrete. It works great indoors and outdoors. Let me show you how you can do it.
All you’ll need are three simple ingredients:
1) Clay soil
You can usually get clay soil from your surroundings. Sift the rocks out using a colander.
2) Cow dung
Gather fresh cow dung from your cows or a nearby barn.
You can purchase a sack of lime in the hardware store. Or, you can also use wood ash instead.
Here’s how you make it.
1) In a large container you add
4 parts lime
4 parts clay
1 part cow dung
2) Mix well to obtain a thick paste.
3) Moisten the wall and apply the paste over the surface evenly
4) You’ll notice that its hard to make it perfectly flat, there will be bumps and grooves, like you see here. To fix that, you have to rub the plaster with gloves or a brush while adding a little water. Here’s how it looks afterwards.
5) That will already give you a good natural paint look. For a more professional finish, you have to wait until the next day. You have to water down the paste until its very liquid, and paint the whole surface one last time. This will fill in small cracks and correct some discolourations that may not be pleasing.
And that’s it! You have a very inexpensive, beautiful look that will be safe for your health and your economy.
Judge by the results!
When maintenance is required, just apply a single coat of watered down paste. Instant repair, for a completely fresh look
You can obtain many different colors by mixing types of clay or other natural pigments.
We hope you enjoyed this video, please like, subscribe and share.
If you really like our work, please help us make more.
The world needs it!